Welcome to this course, Gmail Complete A to Z Guide + Gmail Productivity Hacks
Gmail is a free email service provided by Google. In many ways, Gmail is like any other email service: You can send and receive emails, block spam, create an address book, and perform other basic email tasks. Gmail is email that’s intuitive, efficient, and useful. 15 GB of storage, less spam, and mobile access.
In this course, you will learn over 40+ amazing features & hacks and strategies that helps clear the email clutter and make you an email ninja. If you are someone who spends 10 minutes or an hour managing email daily, the tips, tricks, and tools in this course will cut that time by at least half!
So what are you waiting for?
Enroll and make the most of the world’s most powerful and popular email system!
With over 30 lectures and updates, learning how to become a Gmail power user has never been easier. This course is a concise and easy-to-watch guide to master time-saving techniques for managing email and increasing email productivity.
You’ll have lifetime access to watch the videos whenever you like.
Plus, you will get fast and responsive support within 24 hours.
You’ll learn how to:
- Add and manage multiple email accounts in one place
- Manage your emails with labels
- Use filters to automatically process a message
- Organize your messages with the stars system
- Reply to mail faster with Canned Responses
- Put your most frequent Gmail destinations in front of you with Quick Links
- Bring all your Contacts together in one place with Brewster
- Schedule sending and set email reminders
- Turn yourself into email ninja with keyboard shortcuts
- Delegate the management of your inbox to an assistant
- Set a Gmail reply for you if you are on vacation
- Un-send emails and view messages without clicking through
- Search in Advanced and find any email you’re looking for
- Set Desktop Notifications
- Perform actions quickly on many emails
- Clean up your email: archiving and deleting
- Create a text or image signature
- Set Contacts and Contact groups: Save time and be productive
- Secure your Gmail Account
- Use Contacts & Contact Groups
Enroll inside this course, Gmail Complete A to Z Guide + Gmail Productivity Hacks
Enroll Now !
What Will You Learn?
- By the end of this course, you will learn all the secrets of Gmail and save hours a week
- How to add and manage multiple email accounts in one place
- How to manage your emails with Special Labels and Snoozed Button
- How to use filters to automatically process a message
- How to organize your messages with the stars system
- How to reply to mail faster with Canned Responses
- How to Check Gmail through other Email Platforms
- How to use all the advanced settings of filters
- How to Forward Mail Automatically
- How to Unsubscribe to Emails using Filters
- How to turn yourself into email ninja with keyboard shortcuts
- How to delegate the management of your inbox to an assistant
- How to set a Gmail reply for you if you are on holiday
- How to search in Advanced and find any email you’re looking for
- How to set Desktop Notification
- How to perform actions quickly on many emails
- How to clean up your email: archiving and deleting
- How to create a text or image signature for footer
- How to set contacts and contact groups: save time and be productive
- How to Secure your Google account
Gmail Complete A to Z Guide + Gmail Productivity Hacks
Accessing Gmail & Gmail Productivity00:00
Gmail Smart Compose Feature00:00
Speeding Up & Cleaning Gmail00:00
Deleting, Trash & Spam Gmail Emails00:00
Managing Emails with Easy Labels00:00
Creating Filters to Make Task Automate00:00
Essential Settings from Gear Icon00:00
Adding & Forwarding Gmail Account00:00
Securing Your Gmail Account00:00
Writing Emails in Gmail00:00
Increasing Speed in Gmail00:00
Cool Gmail Feature Everyone Wants00:00
Other Gmail features with Updates00:00