Welcome to this course, Numbers For Mac: Be Like Pro in Apple Numbers or Mac Numbers
Mac Numbers is a complete course with video lessons and 12 practical examples taking you from beginner to advanced level. It includes three and a half hours of video tutorials and 12 example files.
This course starts at the start, teaching you the fundamentals like creating a replacement document, starting with the blank template, entering numbers, and performing basic calculations. You’ll then advance to make multi-table spreadsheets, perform advanced calculations, sort and filter data, create charts, and more.
Whether you would like to use Numbers for work, school, or a project reception, this course can get you up to hurry fast. It doesn’t assume that you simply have previous spreadsheet experience. However, if you’ve got used an application like Excel in the past, you’ll also use this course to quickly learn the ins and outs of Numbers.
“Mac Numbers – A Journey from Beginners to Advance level” may be a comprehensive course designed to require you from beginners to advance level when it involves working with spreadsheets applications like Numbers in Mac.
This video series will start right from the basics like Numbers interface, creating a new document using a template, entering data, Worksheets, Tables, Cells and gradually move towards advanced features like working with 2D and 3D charts, interactive spreadsheets, simple, complex, and custom formulas. Linking spreadsheets etc.
you will also learn skills for Data analysis and custom filtering which can greatly set you aside from other users of numbers.
Throughout the course, you’ll learn shortcuts for the foremost common task that you got to perform repeatedly. I even have also added some neat tricks and tips which can enhance your productivity also.
The course is split into sections and every section covers one broad area which can gradually build up your skills over time. I even have recorded short videos which can cover one, or at max two, concepts, to facilitate focused learning during this series
I have used small examples throughout the course to show the concepts which you’ll find helpful.
This course is ideal for all those that want to find out about spreadsheet applications for their work, school, or home project. No prior knowledge about any spreadsheet application is required on your part. the sole thing required is the desire and willingness to find out Numbers.
Enrol Now inside this course, Numbers For Mac: Be Like Pro in Apple Numbers or Mac Numbers
What Will You Learn?
- Basic to Advance everything about Apple Numbers or Mac Numbers
- Building interactive sheets using pop-up menu,checkboxes, star rating etc.
- Use formulas to perform calculations
- Create single and multi-table spreadsheets in Numbers
- Create simple lists of records as spreadsheets
- Working with 2D,3D and interactive charts to present data.
- Create charts from spreadsheet data
- Manipulate spreadsheet elements to create forms and data sheets
- Use logical function in spreadsheets
- Export and share spreadsheets
- Working with spreadsheets,tables,cells etc.
- Data manipulation, presentation and formatting.
- Numbers interface and important terminologies regarding spreadsheets.
- Creating Multi-sheets projects and linking different sheets in your file.
- Performing basic and advance calculations using simple and complex formulas like IF ,COUNT & COUNTA,COUNTIF & COUNTIFS, SUM, SUMIF & SUMIFS etc.
- Working with Shapes and Media.
- Much more.
Download Premium Resources00:00